Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Never Ending Story Thread.......

Blog Entries

....can sell those Carl's Jr. burgers. Which is probably the only job she's.........

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

ever had where she actually wanted to wear both inner and outer garments. After all, popping grease and..........

Blog Entries

.....embarrassing everyone you've ever known is more than a full time job. Because when the sun goes down.......

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

it's time to hit up that brothel where....

Where Everybody Died And The Story Ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

*sniff*

It's over? No more funnies? No more gags, satire, celebrity bashing, or innuendo's? Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Where Everybody Died And The Story Ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    Wow, what an amazing dream that was, it almost reminded me of the time I ....
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

was late to class but still spending time on cigarsmokers! Shit, gotta go before I...

forget again... I need to send some flowers to the girls at the brothel. They have all been so generous and I'd like to thank them for helping my sister...

Blog Entries

.......find her way back to the place she originally.......

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Got started in the brothel business. But wait, why did she even go into that business? Could it be because......
    Yay! Cigars!

................ she started as a milkmaid? It's where she found her calling in life. One day, she was behind and working through lunch. She was churning butter with one hand and milking a cow with the other while eating a bannana. A passing woman saw her multitasking feat and said to her, "You know, you could make a lot more money if you were doing that same work with three.......
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

Blog Entries

sailors on the warf, politicians in public restrooms, or rock stars in hotels." The opportunities are really endless. As a matter of fact, the large number of choices for.......
    Last edited by ashauler; 05-01-2008 at 08:27 AM. Reason: spelling

.........someone of your talents and caliber are endless. I'd like to formally invite you to join the CCC (Chicken Choking Chickies). We have many positions for you I think you'll find quite interesting. Do you have............

Time to stop by my office to show me what you can do and go over the positions. It will be very worth your while. Because we at Brothel America Inc. strive for the best performing employees. For example...
    Yay! Cigars!

...we once hired a receptionest who could single-handedly squeeze a 16oz bottle of diet coke until the lid poped. But this little demonstration shocked some of the faint hearted into revising the qualifications to only require...

Solving a Rubix cube in less than ten minutes while at the same time opening a bottle of Astro glide with your teeth. Only the best of the best can do this and will be offered a job…On top of getting a SIG TAG from Chef Chris.

Sig Tag? I think we need a sample of what it would look like from Chris. Even a quick sketch would do, as this has really got my intrest now. I mean really would it..........
    Yay! Cigars!

................be so hard to come up with a little something involving Alaskan Salmon?

Salmon, the other pink meat!

Quite an interesting concept! Not to mention.................

...Chris has been lagging in the sig tag department as of late. I mean Maduro Man is still waiting for his tag from the PotPass that ended along time ago…

(jk Chris…just busting balls)

Thread Information