Thread: Introduction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by NullSmurf View Post
    As George said, confused. Yes to the First Amendment - free speech, to the death and all that. Congress shall make no law, yadda, yadda. You may express your opinion, but not without cost. You say "A", I say "B", then comes the debate. The audience hears the arguments and line up on the most convincing side. If you can't or won't stand behind what you say, you should stay quiet. That is the price of free speech.

When an argument is as weak as was solderbrother's, its going to get blown out. The final tally is most likely solderbrother 3, us 50. Kabloooey.
    Free speech? Sure in public. But this isn't public. This is Hex's place. And he's nice enough to let us hang out here.

Now, as for the couple of asshats, specifically Cigary and "brother", I'd say we string them up by their toes for all to see when registering and then ban their useless asses.
    Last edited by Corvin; 08-20-2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: I speel gud.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Thread Information