Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Broke Up

Default Just Broke Up

Alright, so I'm a mess right now. Sorry for spilling my guts, but I just need to vent and get my head on straight. I've never been this depressed. Here's a little background for those who care:

We've been joined at the hip for three years. We went absolutely everywhere together, and nothing else has been able to hold me up like she did. We fit together perfectly, and I liked to think that she really complemented me.

And then, this past Saturday, out of fucking NOWHERE, something just snapped. I still don't know what I did - but it just seems like I stretched things too much. She broke up with me then and there, leaving me hanging at the fucking mall. I stood there in shock for a moment, before dashing to my car and driving home to avoid any more embarrassment.

In the past, whenever I was feeling down, she would absolutely be the one to hold me up. Who the hell am I supposed to turn to now?

Sorry again for the vent/rant...if any of you guys have been in a similar situation, or have any advice, or anything...I'd really appreciate it. Thanks,

Jon

*edit* Here's a pic of her after she broke up with me...fucking tramp.
    Last edited by JFellows; 04-06-2009 at 02:24 PM.

Jon,

Sorry about the news, the only thing I would do right now is just let the situation cool down a bit. Don't pry, but ask one of your mutual friends if they know anything. I know it's hard, but just stay calm and things will work out.

Keep your chin up.

Rich

Edited to add: Did you leave her at the mall? Not to pry but what did you stretch a little? that might help us help you.

Lmfao!
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Thanks for the kind words Rich. By stretching things, I guess I meant a few things. Physically, emotionally, etc. Maybe I just pulled things too tightly.

Bassfever - there's no need to laugh at my misfortune.

Blog Entries

...if any of you guys have been in a similar situation, or have any advice, or anything...I'd really appreciate it. Thanks,

This has happened to me more than once.

Now I just make sure I'm wearing interesting underwear!

Seriously bro.. that post was heavy, and I almost didn't click the picture!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

brother as heavy as Iam getting use to this all you can do is replace her and move on. take it easy on self and pull a fine smoke out and pour your self stiff drink.

Blog Entries

A belt buckle wouldn't have done that to you. My favorite is this one. Stone Brewery makes it. I love the dual functionality, it holds my pants up, and his claw will open a beer for me.

That's pretty funny, I must say.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Man, I was really feeling sorry for you for a minute there. Then I clicked on the picture, all I thought was you posted the wrong picture. Then I re-read it and it hit me.

I can picture you running out of the mall with your belt twirling behind you, arms flairing and tears falling.

It's funny. I have a belt that the layers split from one end to the next. So it's basically two belts that come back together at the buckle and on the end. My girlfriend tries to get me to buy a new one, but hey, you can't tell as long as I'm wearing it.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

I don't mind admitting that you totally had me, I didn't see the picture until I came back later and saw bigwhiteash's post.

Well played.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

I was going to offer the advice of time, but it seems that time can't fix you gettin' fatter!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Nice!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

All I could think is I know why she left you...LOL! I am glad it was a joke!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

LOL,

I clicked the link and then thought "better not be a nudie shot, I'm at work"

Yep, she let you down..

Literally left you hangin...

When you needed support...

She failed you miserably...

Embarrased you in public...

It's only right to forget her...

And find a 36 that can wrap
    herself around you.

Maybe you let her down and got fat...big fatty...

That was ace, you had me going until I clicked the link.
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

DICK.

You don't want that old leathery thing anyhow. All dry and stretched out. Obviously been used and abused in numerous holes. Anyone can see she's just an old cow that finally broke under pressure after too much use. She's a throwaway man! Find something new and skinnier, with a little more elasticity, if you know what I mean!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information