Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Physical Fitness

Hey Sammis -I just wanted to bump this thread and see how things are progressing for you. Are you in the gym full-time now?

Yep, doing good, the "two week" pain has mostly gone away. Now it's the good ache of a muscle that has been pushed a bit.

currently my workout consist of 30% weight lifting and 70% cardio. Once I get my heart settled down, then I'll increase the weight lifting and start working on the food aspect of the process.

sammis

I used to play racquetball 3 days a week to stay in shape (round). Baseball season put a stop to that. For some reason my arm has been giving me problems this year. I think I might go to the doctors now that the season is over to see what's going on. I had sore arms in the past but this is just plain painful.

Anyways, baseball season is finally over so we're starting racquetball again today. I haven't played in over 2 weeks. I should be nice and tired tonight.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

I've been running at the track more often - started at 2 1/2 miles I think and working up to 5. Got there today! Left calf muscle kinda crapped out in the last damn lap, but it'll be ok pretty quick.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Funny this got bumped...This will be an ironic post for me.

I've been thinking lately, or become concious of my intake / output and I've seriously been contemplating a journal or log of some sort to track what I've been eating / smoking / drinking / bedtime. Don't worry, I won't treadjack any more than this post.

I've dropped the ball tonight with 3 beers, 11:30PM post & a madurito

I find I struggle with the beer / bedtime thing. Hopefully I can break my habits/patterns as they have a direct effect on the next day.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information