Quote Originally Posted by webworm13 View Post
Better yet than, the new sealed box has 25 and the open box has 22. My mistake, there were more in the box than originally thought. I hadn't noticed the second row. Now EGQ, if I were trying to run a scam, I would have said there were more in the box not less so kindly go on about your day and let the real cigar aficionados view these fine puros from Havana, Cuba without your side commentary. These cigars were declared and brought in legally and those of you who have ever traveled to Cuba and know anything about cigars will know this is possible. It is obvious that EGQ doesnt get around much and probably can't tell a Cohiba from a Swisher Sweet. My cousin sold me these cigars per my request and it was a good way for her to make some dollars that are much needed in Havana. I did what most tourist do and bought some cigars.
They must be real because you can't count? They may be real Cubans, they may even be authentic Esplendidos, I'm simply saying that they probably aren't. Whether I have been to Havana having taken a day trip from Jamaica is irrelevant -- had I been there, I would have bought some cigars -- from an actual retail establishment and not a local that needs a good way to make some dollars. Next time your cousin needs some money just give it to her -- she's family, and you wouldn't have to work so hard to hold this story together.

Good night.