Quote Originally Posted by Corvin View Post
I'm going to guess that the cigars in the picture are real.

That said, I'm also going to guess that webworm13 doesn't actually posses the cigars in the picture.

If webworm13 would like to prove that he has the cigars then simply post a new picture, one that we can see you, holding a copy of today's edition of the local newspaper, and a note with your usename and the site name.

If you can do that I'd pickup the sealed box for $150, you pay shipping.
Sorry, but I don't have a copy of today's newspaper handy and don't plan to go to the store to get one. I will post some more pictures for all to see. I cannot take any less than $200.00 because I initially thought there were only 12 in the box and it turns out now that there are actually 25. Actually, if I do end up posting these for sale somewhere else, I will be asking substantially more than $200.00 because I see now how much they are really worth when a bunch of cigar connoisseurs are so doubtful that these are even real. I guess it is not easy for foreigners to come by these and I was blessed with the good fortune to be sold these by my cousin at a reasonable price. I will be posting more pictures and I am on my way to the post office to send EGQ his cigar as promised in a nice Cohiba leather case all free of charge. I will be sending it with a delivery confirmation number as well. I would expect EGQ to attest as to the authenticity of the cigars as well as my fulfillment of my promise to deal honestly. In return, I will expect him to purchase the entire box for $200.00 as he has stated he will do. I am willing to wait a few days to sell them to him at that price unless I get a better offer from someone else. I would also expect an apology from all those who have scorned and ridiculed me for no other reason than lack of trust and cynicism.