Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
When he said they were "super expensive" that's "imagined" because it is.

$1,320.00 a year for total costs is dirt cheap. My property taxes are over six times that for a year, my electric bill is three times that for a year, my internet/cable bill is exactly that for a year. Even with no job, my federal income tax bill is twice that for a year. Heating oil? How much do you pay? Honestly, this year, I have no idea what my total cost will be for the season but I just paid over three fucking fifty a gallon which means the minimum 200 gallon delivery was over 700.00 and I'll be lucky if that lasts me until the end of December. So if I could heat my house for $1,320.00 (your yearly car cost) I'd throw a party, invite you, pay for your plane fare and still have money left over.

The bottom line is his personal choice to forgo a car isn't because it's "super expensive, even if the car is paid off" because that's bull$hit.

Oh I forgot, I don't even have a mortgage but I'd be willing to bet an average rent or mortgage payment is $1,320.00 per MONTH meaning that the expense of a car is one twelfth of the simple cost of putting a roof over your head, excluding every other cost associated with just breathing.
No, I would think it's his perception, not his imagination.

You're not really trying to tell jiveturkey why he feels as he does are you?