Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update

reaganyouth84 Guest

Default Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that I bought the sarge's smokes today, 9/12/05 and hope to have them mailed by this afternoon when I get out of class. I just want to let everyone know that I SEVERELY fucked up, I guess everyone knows that already, but it was just an honest mistake. I would never hose anyone to get free smokes, that's just stupid. I hope you all know that I am extremely appreciative of cigarsarge's generousity, and that I hope we can all move along once this is behind us. I know I have probably made a few enemies on here, most of which have never spoken to me, but I believe the people that have spoken to me on here know that I'm a pretty good guy. I just fell on some hard luck, and it bit me in the ass. Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that Ken's smokes are on the way. Thanks guys.

-Mike

Continued good luck with your recovery. It's difficult for anyone to try to make amends for a public difficulty. The rest of us are happy it wasn't us.
    Remember to breathe

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

all i can say is . .. if you KNOW something is up, hiding it does NOT make it go away.

keep people posted and THAT is what makes your rep . . . YOU decide what your rep will be on here. if you fuck up, keep people posted with plenty of info as to whats going on. dont just ignore it and think it isnt happening.

i was supposed to mail jonesy a win98 cd and it took the school post office forEVER to send it . . . long story short they never actually did . . . one of the stupid kids that works there (i work at a university) stole it right out of the box and i get it back like a week or two later and its all ripped up and was never sent.

i kept jonesy in the know even when i myself wasnt.

i then made up for it as soon as i could by going to another post office and sending win 2000 pro cd and let him know that i would send that instead cause i didnt have another copy of win98 etc etc. . . see, all this stuff that no one needs to know and that seems trivial? not to jonesy i bet. . . i told him i would do something and i did . . . eventually . . but i kept him informed. its not that you are coming off as a bad person right now, its what you DIDNT DO when you SHOULDVE DONE IT that is going to kill your rep forever on here

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

lurking and reading posts about YOUR fuck up . . . come on dude . . .no matter HOW sincere you want to be . . . you did what you did . . and you DIDNT DO what you DIDNT DO its plain and simple . . . no getting out of that

Blog Entries

As long as sarge gets his cigars Regan is fine with me (reganyouth that is, lol)
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

reaganyouth84 Guest

Yeah, I have his smokes. I'm not asking for sympathy, or to be "worthy" enough to be in the presense of some of you, I just wanted everyone to know plain and simple that Ken was always going to get his smokes....I wasn't going to hose him. Anyways, I hope we can put this behind us and move on.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    Yeah, I have his smokes. I'm not asking for sympathy, or to be "worthy" enough to be in the presense of some of you, I just wanted everyone to know plain and simple that Ken was always going to get his smokes....I wasn't going to hose him. Anyways, I hope we can put this behind us and move on.

-Mike

Quit the excuses, justifications, and pleas of leniency.

Have you mailed Sarge's cigars yet? Do you have a delivery confirmation number?

Save the excuses for your professors when you hand in your projects 2 months past due.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

8. Default To reagenyouth

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    I've never met you, but it looks like you're on the right track.

I agree with Hugh. If you post that you've mailed Sarge's cigars (hopefully expedited), and have a delivery confirmation number so we can all see, and have learned your lesson to NOT let history repeat itself, you're alright with me.

Respectfully take care of business and I'm sure this will die eventually.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Quit the excuses, justifications, and pleas of leniency.

Save the excuses for your professors when you hand in your projects 2 months past due.

Mr. Jorgan, I'm sorry you feel the need to make fun of me. Yeah, I'm just a stupid college kid, go cry to my professors, etc.....I'm sorry that I worked all damn summer to pay my way into college, only a small 5 grand for the year,, not to mention books this semester at upwards of $500, that's probably just pocket change though for you sir. Sorry my rich mommy and daddy couldn't pay my way in. Sorry I came up a few bucks short and couldn't get the sarge's smokes to him in a timely manner. Your a pretty funny guy, making light of people's short comings. I would just appreciate it if you backed off sir. I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything, I would just really appreciate it if you just saved your hostility for something else. Oh, and here are pics of the sarge's cigars just to let you guys know that I DO have them, and they will be shipped out tomorrow 9/13/05.

http://photos.yahoo.com/stratkidp38 go there and look at the album that says Sarge's Cigars

-Mike

bigpoppapuff Guest

quote......" just wanted to let everyone know that I bought the sarge's smokes today, 9/12/05 and hope to have them mailed by this afternoon"

and today becomes tomorrow.....and then???......

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    quote......" just wanted to let everyone know that I bought the sarge's smokes today, 9/12/05 and hope to have them mailed by this afternoon"

and today becomes tomorrow.....and then???......
    God, I can't catch a break with you can I? Here, let me take a few pictures to let you know why I couldn't mail them today. In case you can't tell in the photos, those are pictures of someone who have had IV's in them all day, had there blood taken 3 times today, and also has the bracelet on from where they've been in the hospital...that someone is my mom. I had to take her to the emergency room last night there asshole at 2am, was there until 7am, then left for school, then once out of school I returned to the hospital until around 4pm this afternoon. Sorry, I couldn't find time in between being at the hospital with her to mail the cigars. I appreciate you taking a cheap shot there buddy.
    You can go here to look at the pics for yourself:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stratk.../ph//my_photos

-Mike

Default Ok...

since everybody seems to want to stick there nose into this....here's mine.

It seems to me that the person who has the most right to post any vitriol is Sarge, yet he has not posted any. Maybe I missed it but I haven't noticed any.

Also, I understand completely that there is a sense of cameraderie among many members and the desire to rush to a friends defense can be strong.

But since Sarge has voiced little negative opinion on this (correct me if I am wrong) and ReganYouth has made a seemingly sincere apology instead of just disappearing into the outside world with Sarge's cigars (or so he says) and says he now has Sarge's cigar's to send, we should wait. If Sarge gives the all clear and forgives him for his mishap then we all should be big enough to do the same.

Would I ever do a trade with ReganYouth? Probably not. And most likely most others would not due to this incident and that's the price RY has to pay.

I probably wouldn't do a trade with any of you! Nothing personal. It's just that I don't know any of you personally and I tend to be a suspicious person by nature anyway! I have had one cigar transaction to date in all my years on the internet. It was very recent and with the first person I have ever encountered that I felt was respectable and trustworthy. Don't worry George, I like you too!

Was that ass-kissing?

As always, I still love all of you in an internet sort of way.
    Last edited by MMAB; 09-12-2005 at 09:24 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

quote...."
    "I just wanted to let everyone know that I bought the sarge's smokes today, 9/12/05"

the classes,the emergency room,the tsunami,the insurrection.....when did you have time to buy the cigars...TODAY???...

...call me callous...but i think you're full of shit....

reaganyouth84 Guest

quote...."
    "I just wanted to let everyone know that I bought the sarge's smokes today, 9/12/05"

the classes,the emergency room,the tsunami,the insurrection.....when did you have time to buy the cigars...TODAY???...

...call me callous...but i think you're full of shit....
    God man, give me a fucking break, what more do you want than the pictures I have. I'll fly out to fucking shithole Buffalo if you want me to ass. Believe it or not people actually fall on hard luck sometimes, I appreciate you being such a dick and understanding. That is the upmost peeve of mine, someone not respecting my mother, especially with her in the hospital, god, your a douchebag, you know that? I guess those people down in New Orleans are just a lie, it's all a lie, people NEVER fall on hard times.

-Mike

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I bought the sarge's smokes today, 9/12/05 and hope to have them mailed by this afternoon when I get out of class. I just want to let everyone know that I SEVERELY fucked up, I guess everyone knows that already, but it was just an honest mistake. I would never hose anyone to get free smokes, that's just stupid. I hope you all know that I am extremely appreciative of cigarsarge's generousity, and that I hope we can all move along once this is behind us. I know I have probably made a few enemies on here, most of which have never spoken to me, but I believe the people that have spoken to me on here know that I'm a pretty good guy. I just fell on some hard luck, and it bit me in the ass. Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that Ken's smokes are on the way. Thanks guys.

-Mike

i had to re-read this....i missed the part here about your mom being in the hospital....i'll say it again..you're a liar...

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    since everybody seems to want to stick there nose into this....here's mine.

It seems to me that the person who has the most right to post any vitriol is Sarge, yet he has not posted any. Maybe I missed it but I haven't noticed any.

Also, I understand completely that there is a sense of cameraderie among many members and the desire to rush to a friends defense can be strong.

But since Sarge has voiced little negative opinion on this (correct me if I am wrong) and ReganYouth has made a seemingly sincere apology instead of just disappearing into the outside world with Sarge's cigars (or so he says) and says he now has Sarge's cigar's to send, we should wait. If Sarge gives the all clear and forgives him for his mishap then we all should be big enough to do the same.

Would I ever do a trade with ReganYouth? Probably not. And most likely most others would not due to this incident and that's the price RY has to pay.

I probably wouldn't do a trade with any of you! Nothing personal. It's just that I don't know any of you personally and I tend to be a suspicious person by nature anyway! I have had one cigar transaction to date in all my years on the internet. It was very recent and with the first person I have ever encountered that I felt was respectable and trustworthy. Don't worry George, I like you too!

Was that ass-kissing?

As always, I still love all of you in an internet sort of way.

MMAB.. Quotes from CigarSarge...

08/25/2005
    About a month ago I agreed to a trade with reganyouth84. It was more or less a blind fiver trade. I thought he was Ok.

As the story goes I send him my end. He said he had to go to the smoke shop and get my end. He PMs me back and says the shop closed early and he was not able to get em...first red flag. In the meantime my cigars are shipped in a timely manner and arrive safely. We exchange PMs and I ask when my end was comming and why it had not been shipped.

Well he replies...I ran short of money for school and have not bought your smokes.

To make a long story short I've been waiting for about three weeks and still no cigars. I have PMed him...no response. The last time he was on the board was 08/18/05.

The cigars are not the problem. I can get cigars anytime I need em. The problem is appearantly he is writing checks he can't cash or he is a scammer.

To the newbies...Don't make agreements that you can't keep your end of. Better to wait for the proper time to trade than to push it.

By the way...The cigar community is a good place. This is the first time I have had trouble with anyone over a cigar deal...But be carefull.
    09/02/2005
    Since he was here and did not post or attempt to communicate I feel he is truly a POS. Someone that had made an honest mistake would have attempted to clear his name. We should have no tolerence for scammers and thieves.

09/04/2005
    Reganyouth84 did send me a pm stating circumstances of the delay. My position is one should not make deals you cannot keep in a timely manner. Being prompt and keeping communication lines open is vital if one chooses to engage in this kind of hobby. If he would have just kept in communication I would have told him just ot keep the cigars as a gift. I do understand hardship. I would have done no more trades with him though.

Hopefully this will be a lesson learned for him and other newbies.

I'll post when reganyouth84 makes good....I'll post if he dosen't.

Reganyouth84...The ball is in your court.

09/06/2005
    Got another pm from him. He said he got paid today and will send cigars very soon.

I believe CigarSarge has spoken on this...

reaganyouth84 Guest

i had to re-read this....i missed the part here about your mom being in the hospital....i'll say it again..you're a liar...

I'm not going to argue with you, I know she was there, and if you want, I'll send the bill to you instead of the insurance company. I'm sure if it hit you in the wallet you'd know she was there.

-Mike

bigpoppapuff Guest

how about putting all the bullshit aside and send the cigars....

reaganyouth84 Guest

Like I said, before you decided to go on a rampage, the cigars are going out tomorrow.

-Mike

bigpoppapuff Guest

but wait...there's more to the story...you'll send ME the bill...which is to say that she doesn't have insurance.....you know,you probably could have missed class today to spend time at the hospital....

Thread Information