Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball and Chain Redux

I will have a package in the mail once my wife drops it off on her lunch break. I get to deal with a broke car today so she took the package for me.

I will post the DC# soon as she calls me and gives it to me. Don't ask me what I sent. My brain retired yesterday.

KB, don't worry about numbering and all that, I didn't the first time around. Besides, it's only got a few more locale's to hit up, so no worries about that much detail. Thanks for doing this though bro.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Some time before next week would be nice.. Just LMK or let sarge know, if it's on the way.

What a wise guy...

Ok will have three good sticks in the mail by this Friday then.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

4. Default

Still waiting on the box from BMFU. I'll get the ball rolling upon receipt of it.

Blog Entries

I'm in too.. I got to read the thread over again. I'll include a few Torano Virtuoso Torpedos so a couple of you can give them a try as well... I'll try to have something sent out by Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Still waiting on the box from BMFU. I'll get the ball rolling upon receipt of it.

Left Memphis today, so you should have it tomorrow, it is sig. conf, so hopefully someone is home to sign. And if you want to claim any from the new list and do p/t's with them (rather than just mine), let KB know so he can send you what you'd take and you can then of course send back to him the p's. Don't want to leave you out to dry with just the 6 cigars I've sent.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

7. Default

I should be home to receive the package.

Godfather's has hit, along with one from a "Jack, in GA". If you are Jack lemme know so I know who to thank and add to the list.

9. Default

Got the package from BMFU today. I'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

What are your p/t's Sgt. Pepper?

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    What are your p/t's Sgt. Pepper?

Take:Ashton VSG Tres Mystique

Put: 98 Montecristo A
    Put: 04 Partagas Short
    Put: 858 Sun Grown
    Put: Cuesta Rey Stanfords Camaroon
    Put: RyJ Mini Beli LE 2005

All I need is KB's addy and it's off... Seems like as many trades as I've done with him I would have it.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 12-15-2005 at 09:56 PM.

You Bastige Ken, now that's just not fair, you deserve at least another couple cigars and maybe even a cookie. Come on now, you're making us all look bad (well, actually GF made KB look bad in that photoshop pic, but for the rest of us...).

First Post Updated.
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 12-15-2005 at 10:09 PM.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    You Bastige Ken, now that's just not fair, you deserve at least another couple cigars and maybe even a cookie. Come on now, you're making us all look bad (well, actually GF made KB look bad in that photoshop pic, but for the rest of us...).

Just trying to keep everything in balance. I feel really bad about what happened. The VSG is enough for me. I've got too damn many cigars and more on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Put: 858 Sun Grown
    Put: Cuesta Rey Stanfords Camaroon
    Hot Dog! I know atleast one of those ain't leaving TN!

Sarge, that tinderbox get any good holiday smokes in yet (anejos, etc.) we haven't seen shit and I'm getting pissy.

PM sent with addy

15. Default

Spoiled brat KB...

Don't take any of mine either tutu boy! They're for the good paying customers!

If you are Jack lemme know so I know who to thank and add to the list.

17. Default

Package in route to KB...DC# 0305 0830 0003 0778 8167

ya'll are killing my mail man

received sarges and nhcigarfans packages today. Anyone else still not landed? ???

received sarges and nhcigarfans packages today. Anyone else still not landed? ???
    Crap, I keep forgetting to bring the damn cigars to work, will remember tonight and send them off tomorrow!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information