Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ball and Chain Redux

Blog Entries

I'm a total slacker on this one.. I'll get this taken care of tonight.. sorry for the delay guys.

Blog Entries

3 X Carlos Torano Virtuoso Crescendo (Torpedo)
    2 X Carlos Torano Signature Churchill
    1 X Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 (Not Silver) Torpedo
    1 X Reo Torpedo

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 1733 7619

On its way KB
    Last edited by hex1848; 12-19-2005 at 08:03 PM.

Hex and Cigar No Baka showed up this morning.

Anyone else I'm not counting?

What's the status of this? Any word on when it will be back up and running?

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

I believe I've received everything from everyone, which was alot of cigars!

I'll take some pics, get everything counted up, and probably send it out after the first of the year. If anyone mailed it out late and I haven't said I got it, LMK!

bump

Default PM from Sean

BigMacFU
    Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2005

No no, thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KB, thank you for redoing the boxes and putting up with this, you have really hooked us all up, thanks so much. I'm gettin' married Saturday, and then off on the honeymoon, so if I don't respond to anything, that's why.

Best,
    Sean

I'll be posting my P/T's monday and shipping it to Gramps (Not Superman! LOL) and since Sean will not be back I'll throw my P/Ts on you whores.

Takes:
    858 SG
    Anejo 77
    RYJ EL 05

Puts:
    H. Upmann Monarch Tubo 01
    Chateu Fuente King B
    DCM #4 Orignal Release (2003)
    Padon 26 #9 Maduro
    PAM 64 Diplomatico
    CAO Maduro box pressed ???
    Rocky Patel 92 Churchill
    Cohbia XV Churchill
    Cohiba XV Robusto
    Punch rare corjo churchill
    AF churchill Nattie

If you guys aprove I'll box this up and send it to Gramps

That's overly generous of you KB. You're a stand up guy.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 01-09-2006 at 05:06 PM. Reason: I need to learn to fucking spell

10. Default

Nice

Wow , KB, that's damn generous, now I feel stingy for sending only two sticks for the make-up box.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Don't feel like that. Alot of FOGS and great BOTLs have gifted me and I rarely get a chance to shot some good vibes back out. I'll get this out to Gramps this afternoon

forgot to post this the other day so:

Very generous plays KB.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Don't feel like that. Alot of FOGS and great BOTLs have gifted me and I rarely get a chance to shot some good vibes back out. I'll get this out to Gramps this afternoon
    You are sending everything that everyone sent to one person? WOW One lucky guy, So who is Gramps anyway?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Gramps is GGiese (Gramps is a joke, well the name, not him!) and this is a pass...

A pass is taking your cigars (usually 20-30) and shipping them out to everyone where they take out what they want and put in equal or higher and then pass it on.

The point is to get cigars you'd never try and have fun. This pass unfortunalty ended up missing and the board grouped together and made the pass back up from scratch!

you'll learn noobie

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    You are sending everything that everyone sent to one person? WOW One lucky guy, So who is Gramps anyway?

If you knew Sean (aka BigMacFU) you'd know this is just how it's done - it's a no-brainer. The community takes care of one another - that's why it's defended so strongly.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    If you knew Sean (aka BigMacFU) you'd know this is just how it's done - it's a no-brainer. The community takes care of one another - that's why it's defended so strongly.
    I have noticed the taking care of one another. I have been reading some of the older posts and see how a lot of the guys here stand up for each other. From what I have seen from only the few days I have been on here, it looks like there are a lot of class acts here, and that is really cool! I would have used a bowing down smilie if there was one
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

HOLY GUACAMOLE as they say in Cancun. KB, wowza, that is soooooooooo generous, I cannot believe my eyes, am I still in Mexico drinking too many mojito's? You guys are way too generous. KB, very nice, very, very nice. I'm back, the wedding was awesome, the honeymoon great fun in Cancun. Smoked a gifted 1984 Romeo y Julieta Habano night before the wedding. Wow guys, you really came together, this is unreal. There will need to be some redistributing of cigars at the end of this via some method I have yet to decide upon George, before you send out the 'gars, I'll pm you my new address in NYC so I can actually get the package.

You guys ROCK
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    From what I have seen from only the few days I have been on here, it looks like there are a lot of class acts here, and that is really cool! I bow to you my Supreme Overlords! I am but your humble servant.

Never let it be said we don't help a newbie out!

Thread Information