Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 420seth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post

LMAO! That is why I lov-ya Shag you are funny! I missed this thread too. Now I can not wait unit our sethie comes back with gold, Isom's and pirate stories!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post

The Bling Brothers are here, Thank god!

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    awwwwwwww he look like a fun chew toy

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post

I think I'm starting to change my mind about Cabaiguan Juan.

What'd you think of him before?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    I thought you were leaving.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I thought you were leaving.
    I am... in a few more days.

So, you don't want to answer the question? I guess that's ok.

Blog Entries

I am... in a few more days.

So, you don't want to answer the question? I guess that's ok.
    I asked you a whole bunch of questions in THIS THREAD and you never answered mine.

Tell ya what, you answer my questions and I'll give serious consideration to answering yours.

Either that you you can just STFU and stop trying to make trouble which seems to be the only reason you're around here anyway lately.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hey man, I said it was cool if you didn't want to answer the question. Don't get all butt hurt.

Blog Entries

Hey man, I said it was cool if you didn't want to answer the question. Don't get all butt hurt.
    How do you conclude that anything I said in that last post was "butt hurt?"

Quit being a troll....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Would this qualify as stalking? Never took you for a hypocrite Shelby. Keep going there Chief the toilet containing your reputation continues it's path to being flushed.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Would this qualify as stalking? Never took you for a hypocrite Shelby. Keep going there Chief the toilet containing your reputation continues it's path to being flushed.
    Oh, I don't know, Joe. According to some on this board there is no such thing as "stalking." This kind of behavior only requires a "thik skin."

And remember, the FOGs have told you not to get involved in these things because you werern't here when it started...

Blog Entries

Oh, I don't know, Joe. According to some on this board there is no such thing as "stalking." This kind of behavior only requires a "thik skin."

And remember, the FOGs have told you not to get involved in these things because you werern't here when it started...

Now you're just making things up. He's been around he for quite a long time shelby and if you can find a post where anyone told Prophetic_Joe "not to get involved in these things because (he wasn't) here when it started" I'd really like to see it because I highly doubt that ever happened with him because he's always been a good member here and NEVER acted like an ass which you've cornered the market on here lately.

So again, if you can find a post somewhere to back up your claim, then great. If not then STFU, quit being a trolling trouble maker and leave like you keep whining that you're going to.

I'm not sure the community will tolerate much more of your bullshit. At the rate you're going, you could get tossed by April 14th (the day your contest ends) or April 19th (your birthday so you can clean up in the "Birthday Club") so you'd be wise to shut your stupid, ignorant mouth until then, "get it?"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Now you're just making things up. He's been around he for quite a long time shelby and if you can find a post where anyone told Prophetic_Joe "not to get involved in these things because (he wasn't) here when it started" I'd really like to see it because I highly doubt that ever happened with him because he's always been a good member here and NEVER acted like an ass which you've cornered the market on here lately.

So again, if you can find a post somewhere to back up your claim, then great. If not then STFU, quit being a trolling trouble maker and leave like you keep whining that you're going to.

I'm not sure the community will tolerate much more of your bullshit. At the rate you're going, you could get tossed by April 14th (the day your contest ends) or April 19th (your birthday so you can clean up in the "Birthday Club") so you'd be wise to shut your stupid, ignorant mouth until then, "get it?"
    Well, when you're right, your right, although I had to read that sentence a few times (the "." key is between the "," and "/" keys on most keyboards.) . I misspoke. No one said don't get involved. But the "advice" I was referring to was given by GG in another thread...

"We have a number of people that are reading a particular post or series of posts and interpreting the entire episode based upon what they just read. It has no context - it has no overall relevance - it is just a snipit a much larger issue. Kinda like watching a small segment of The Notebook, seeing a comedic element and calling the whole movie a comedy.

Some in this community are trying to understand where people are coming from with their thoughts about recent events. To be honest, they should be reading all of the history of this issue and then interjecting their feelings - not asking for the Reader's Digest condensed version. I know it's Kinda tough to do that - it is spread out all over the board in various threads and there is no guide that could possibly navigate someone through all of the mess (Newfie says he's going to try this weekend - maybe when he's all done he can put something together for us - IF he reads ALL of it.)."

So, Joe, I have to say that George has given some outstanding advice here... go back and read the threads from the past 5 or 6 months or more. Get a good picture of what's been going on here with me and others before me. Then when you look at my posts over the last 4 days put them in context with what's been going on in the past. (I have a feeling that more than a few folks in the "community" know exactly what I'm doing.)

Geez, Bill. I've only been raggin' on you for 4 days now. Where's that thick skin? The 14th is only 6 days away.

I guess you can dish it out but you can't take it.

What a weenie!

Blog Entries

Well, when you're right, your right, although I had to read that sentence a few times (the "." key is between the "," and "/" keys on most keyboards.) . I misspoke. No one said don't get involved. But the "advice" I was referring to was given by GG in another thread...

"We have a number of people that are reading a particular post or series of posts and interpreting the entire episode based upon what they just read. It has no context - it has no overall relevance - it is just a snipit a much larger issue. Kinda like watching a small segment of The Notebook, seeing a comedic element and calling the whole movie a comedy.

Some in this community are trying to understand where people are coming from with their thoughts about recent events. To be honest, they should be reading all of the history of this issue and then interjecting their feelings - not asking for the Reader's Digest condensed version. I know it's Kinda tough to do that - it is spread out all over the board in various threads and there is no guide that could possibly navigate someone through all of the mess (Newfie says he's going to try this weekend - maybe when he's all done he can put something together for us - IF he reads ALL of it.)."

So, Joe, I have to say that George has given some outstanding advice here... go back and read the threads from the past 5 or 6 months or more. Get a good picture of what's been going on here with me and others before me. Then when you look at my posts over the last 4 days put them in context with what's been going on in the past. (I have a feeling that more than a few folks in the "community" know exactly what I'm doing.)

Geez, Bill. I've only been raggin' on you for 4 days now. Where's that thick skin? The 14th is only 6 days away.

I guess you can dish it out but you can't take it.

What a weenie!
    Can't take what exactly? You've been making a complete ass out of yourself and you continue to make yourself look like a whining, infantile nutjob with posts like this Go right ahead and keep it up, you're only hurting yourself and no one else....

Do you know the difference between "you're" and "your?"

Can you point out to me where I missed a period in my previous post where you make some vague reference to me doing that because honestly, I don't see where I did.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-08-2007 at 12:15 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Since we're posting douche pics, check these guys. Wierd facial hair, club clothes, wierd tats, fake tans, hair product hipster dude poster boys. Oh and some hot chicks. And I thought we looked f'd up in the 80's. http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

Can't take what exactly?

Actually, it's only been 2 days, not 4. Seems so much longer.

You've been making a complete ass out of yourself and you continue to make yourself look like a whining, infantile nutjob with posts like this
    As I said before, I am sure there are a few who know exactly what I'm up to...

Go right ahead and keep it up, you're only hurting yourself and no one else....
    I'm not "hurting myself" you self-absobed idiot. What happens here will have no effect on my life, other than I probably won't have the respect of many whom I do respect. But since I'm leaving anyway it makes no difference.

Do you know the difference between "you're" and "your?"
    Yes, I do. "You're" is a contraction for "you are" - "your " shows posession. And "Easter" is a holiday that commemorates a man who many believe is the only perfect man who walked the face of the earth.

What is your point?

Can you point out to me where I missed a period in my previous post where you make some vague reference to me doing that because honestly, I don't see where I did.
    "He's been around he for quite a long time shelby and if you can find a post where anyone told Prophetic_Joe "not to get involved in these things because (he wasn't) here when it started" I'd really like to see it because I highly doubt that ever happened with him because he's always been a good member here and NEVER acted like an ass which you've cornered the market on here lately."

It's called a compound or run-on sentence. And it says no more about you than a misspelled word says about anyone else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    Since we're posting douche pics, check these guys. Wierd facial hair, club clothes, wierd tats, fake tans, hair product hipster dude poster boys. Oh and some hot chicks. And I thought we looked f'd up in the 80's. http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/
    LOL!! That's funny stuff pub!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

"He's been around he for quite a long time shelby and if you can find a post where anyone told Prophetic_Joe "not to get involved in these things because (he wasn't) here when it started" I'd really like to see it because I highly doubt that ever happened with him because he's always been a good member here and NEVER acted like an ass which you've cornered the market on here lately."

It's called a compound or run-on sentence. And it says no more about you than a misspelled word says about anyone else.
    Which there is nothing gramatically wrong with. You may find it awkward and not to your liking but it is not incorrect.

Do you know the difference between "you're" and "your?" That's a far more significant error on your part than any typo, misspelling or a style you don't like and says a whole lot about your level of knowledge.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-08-2007 at 12:40 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Which there is nothing gramatically wrong with. You may find it awkward and not to your liking but it is not incorrect.

Do you know the difference between "you're" and "your?" That's a far more significant error on your part than any typo, misspelling or a style you don't like and says a whole lot about your level of knowledge.
    Cool. Another brilliant post. - Keep 'em coming. You are only "hurting yourself" by showing how you will argue over anything - no matter how insignificant.

Pull your pants up. You're ass is showing again.

Thread Information