Thread: Toss me your garbage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Archmedes Guest

he's just a 12 year old holding his dick in his hand.
    Yet again, NEVER tell me again that I am immature.

There is a difference between the occasional typo and being totally illiterate.
    Interestingly enough, I make far less spelling mistakes than the other forum posters, so if I am illiterate, what are they. I think you just insulted several other members.

and by the way, it's archimedes.
    The missing "I" is a long standing personal joke. I would explain it, but it's really not very funny.

what kind of social retard would insult another man's wife??
    Me.

At least archmedes admits that he's nothing but a p.o.s. troll wannabee hacker.
    Pretty much, though I know some C++. And I prefer asshole flamer anyways.

archie here is extremely amusing! Kinda like those little spider monkees you toss peanuts to at the zoo.
    Oh, irony. I make one post, come back the next day and there are five more pages. Just shut up before you say anything more stupid.

hefty, we can settle this real easy, just come by my neck of the woods and we'll fight for 4 2 minutes rounds of no holds barred. at the end, if u are still capable of breathing through u'r lard laden neck, i'll stfu. if not, i'll bury you and save u'r loved ones funeral costs. either way u win.
    I hate you so, so much. You are not a flamer. You are not a troll. You are an obnoxious hick who managed to cheat evolution and if we are lucky, evolution will soon come back to fix it's mistake and no, I will not fucking fight you to settle my opinion, shitbrains.

Fucking seriously, saying that I am the same as him is the only thing you have said as of yet that actually annoyed me.

I mean damn, most of you guys posts are nothing but childish vulgarity. You suck balls. You masterbate like a monkey. You fuck your momma. This is the best you have managed to throw at me?

And for god sakes I DO want you to ban me, despite what you may think. I will add it to the increasingly large list of your fellows. It only took one thread here. Easy as can be.
    Last edited by Archmedes; 03-02-2007 at 08:56 PM.

Thread Information