Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice Humidor 4 Sale

1. Default Cigar List

I sat at the dining room table this morning and added to the cigar list. I think it is pretty complete, it may be off by one cigar here or there, hopefully not but I am far from perfect. As far as selling items seperately I would like to try and hold off on piecing this out so if you guys could wait a bit I'd like to see if I can get someone to make an offer on the whole package. Again if you have any questions on specific cigars or the humidor(s) feel free to send me an email at retnavyencm@hughes.net. If you like send your phone number and I will call you on my dime to answer questions.

Well, it seems like more than one person has asked you for a price. I know you said you want to see what you can get (first rule of negotiating and all that). We typically resist buying from unknowns here, and as pointed out to you already, it is considered bad form for folks to show up on a board and start using it for their own personal ebay. The Marketplace forum is typically for established merchants and known members, The guys here have shown a lot more patience with you than to most because they are assuming you are retired military (which we all respect.)

But let me push the issue here and ask specifically that you post a price. You have to have a feeling of what you want out if the stuff, so put it out there and see where it goes. Either you'll get what you want or not.

3. Default

I did post a price in the post with my cigar list as kind of a starting point and stated that It was negotiable. It was around 1K so lets say 900 and see what happens

Thanks Mike. I did see that, but it was more of a value than a price. Now we know about what you are looking to get out of it, which is what was needed.

5. Default Thanks again

guys thanks for putting up with me. as far as the description of the stuff goes it may be easier for you guys to send me your phone number via e-mail and then I could just call and describe the stuff and answer questions instead of e-mailing back and forth. I am not much at describing anything in writing much past color size etc.

I can tell you all it was rough going through that humidor today and not grabbing one to smoke, especially when it came to the 1 Flor De Copan in the humidor. That was probably my favorite smoke in the whole box followed by the Roly Puro, definitley not the most expensive smoke in the box but one of my favorite as far as a daily breakfast smoke went.

Reading your posts in various threads I wish I had stumbled on your site way back when I was still smoking and buying cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by mike yguaps View Post
    guys thanks for putting up with me. as far as the description of the stuff goes it may be easier for you guys to send me your phone number via e-mail and then I could just call and describe the stuff and answer questions instead of e-mailing back and forth. I am not much at describing anything in writing much past color size etc.

I can tell you all it was rough going through that humidor today and not grabbing one to smoke, especially when it came to the 1 Flor De Copan in the humidor. That was probably my favorite smoke in the whole box followed by the Roly Puro, definitley not the most expensive smoke in the box but one of my favorite as far as a daily breakfast smoke went.

Reading your posts in various threads I wish I had stumbled on your site way back when I was still smoking and buying cigars.

Check your PM's

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    If you're willing to split out the Oliva's, I might be interested in them.......price please?
    Damn you, I saw those too. He even has a couple singles with the cloth bands.

Quote Originally Posted by mike yguaps View Post
    I sat at the dining room table this morning and added to the cigar list. I think it is pretty complete, it may be off by one cigar here or there, hopefully not but I am far from perfect. As far as selling items seperately I would like to try and hold off on piecing this out so if you guys could wait a bit I'd like to see if I can get someone to make an offer on the whole package. Again if you have any questions on specific cigars or the humidor(s) feel free to send me an email at retnavyencm@hughes.net. If you like send your phone number and I will call you on my dime to answer questions.
    From past experiences, I would recommend splitting these up into different packages. Not many guys around here have the jack to drop $900 on cigars around Christmas time. I think guys on here could handle $50 - $100 packages a lot easier and it would let you build up a little credibility in the process.

I'd also recommend sending what ever is left over or unwanted to our boys over in Iraq. I'm sure they would love it, especially this time of year. If you need any more info on this we can help you with that too.

Best of luck to you.

9. Default Small lots

Midnight toker thanks for the advice on the smaller packages, I may be doing that after the end of the month if the whole lot doesn't go.

Thread Information