Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RealPuroBrat

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Known POS were run off from The Island. Can't help it if 90% of the folks there known POS. The place was doomed from the start.

How in the hell can you compare this place to that shit hole.

Maybe you are just a shit stirrer.
    thats easy... for one thing this site has LTC beat hands down. Im not saying this place is a "shithole" But you cant deny the fact that business is slow around this place the past couple of weeks other than all of the politics posts. IMO this place is becoming a "small exclusive club" A couple of members that have alot of influence wants only who they want in the club and no others. Isnt that what happened at LTC? I mean if you arnt on the Hugh, ggeise or CC train then get the fuck out. Thats what I see. Yeah Scott didnt last long on CR, but you guys havent done a whole lot better. Shit your threads bashing him got locked there. You didnt tell ppl that did you? You guys that went to CW to bash him over the contest he fucked up didnt last long over there either.

2. Default

Nope Shag, PB is definitely a completely separate entity. He and his Pathetic Pity Party Posts have been around a loooooong time.

NA

3. Default

PB if I were you I would talk about cigars and nothing else...not mooching them or telling how many you have sent out, not grape White Owls, not your family, not your money problems, not your health, not your car, not fighting with members, no LTC mentioned ever, no taking up for Scotty...just cigars.

Probation officer Hugh Jordan knows his stuff as well as most of the guys here. Don't know how much a chance you have...Time will tell.

The guys here have a Special High Intensity Traning program...also called SHIT if you try your old ways here.
    Sarge, I hope you at least have the brains to see in the post itself that the question was asked of me. I did not offer that information to do anything except answer the question. He said "tell the truth" but your post here suggests that you think I should have ignored the question? What gives? What you suggest I talk about is exactly what I WANT to talk about. If the so called
    "Probation officer Hugh Jordan" was the "Know his stuff guy" you claim he is, this would already be over.

If you guys don't want me, as you say
    telling how many you have sent out
    then don't freekin ask me to tell it. You want me to just talk about cigars and not fight with people, FINE, get the brute squad to stop attacking me every time I post and you will get just what you ask for, Sarge.

As for the SHIT program, I don't need it, my OLD ways are no different than my NEW ways. I came here to talk about cigars, I love them, you guys all love them. So why is it they don't want me Talking about them? Answer that. They keep talking about me being a Mooch, so where have I Mooched cigars here? Show me ONE mooch attempt on this board and I will leave and you guys never have to see me again. You can't, they can't either. Why? because there aren't any. NOT one, so why are you guys still on my back? One would think that so-called Adults would have better things to do with their time than invent a situation that does not exist, just to try and make me look bad. That is what I find Pathetic.
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    Sarge, I hope you at least have the brains to see in the post itself that the question was asked of me. I did not offer that information to do anything except answer the question. He said "tell the truth" but your post here suggests that you think I should have ignored the question? What gives? What you suggest I talk about is exactly what I WANT to talk about. If the so called
    "Probation officer Hugh Jordan" was the "Know his stuff guy" you claim he is, this would already be over.

If you guys don't want me, as you say then don't freekin ask me to tell it. You want me to just talk about cigars and not fight with people, FINE, get the brute squad to stop attacking me every time I post and you will get just what you ask for, Sarge.

As for the SHIT program, I don't need it, my OLD ways are no different than my NEW ways. I came here to talk about cigars, I love them, you guys all love them. So why is it they don't want me Talking about them? Answer that. They keep talking about me being a Mooch, so where have I Mooched cigars here? Show me ONE mooch attempt on this board and I will leave and you guys never have to see me again. You can't, they can't either. Why? because there aren't any. NOT one, so why are you guys still on my back? One would think that so-called Adults would have better things to do with their time than invent a situation that does not exist, just to try and make me look bad. That is what I find Pathetic.

This is exactly the kind of post that gets you into trouble. Maybe the "Brute Squad" would get off your back if you would stop posting crap. If you post crap every post becomes suspect. This you should know from past experences.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the ox
    thats easy... for one thing this site has LTC beat hands down. Im not saying this place is a "shithole" But you cant deny the fact that business is slow around this place the past couple of weeks other than all of the politics posts. IMO this place is becoming a "small exclusive club" A couple of members that have alot of influence wants only who they want in the club and no others. Isnt that what happened at LTC? I mean if you arnt on the Hugh, ggeise or CC train then get the fuck out. Thats what I see. Yeah Scott didnt last long on CR, but you guys havent done a whole lot better. Shit your threads bashing him got locked there. You didnt tell ppl that did you? You guys that went to CW to bash him over the contest he fucked up didnt last long over there either.

The very guys you mention are the same guys that help newbies get started in this hobby. Newbies that are serious about cigars. Newbies that want more than an average cigar, not something flavored with God knows what.

As far as CR goes...The threads may have been locked, but the folks there saw the problem. Scott has left there.

CW has a history of harboring scammers. Nuff said.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by samclemmons
    Nope Shag, PB is definitely a completely separate entity. He and his Pathetic Pity Party Posts have been around a loooooong time.

NA
    Neal, you pathetic invalid. Show one Pity Me Post that I have made here, or for that matter at CSnobs where I got banned (for what now? Come on, tell the truth).

You can't, you guys keep dragging up some things I said a long time ago. I said them to get some people to stop asking me into trades and box passes. You guys decided I was trying to Mooch cigars (could NOT have been further from the truth) and some people decided I needed some help with my Humi (also not true) and all I could do was say Thanks to those guys. it is guys like YOU, Hugh, George, Bill and Lee that have turned that stuff into a "Reputation". Before that was a well earned reputation as a Hot Head that I got at Cigar Family. One which you yourself defended me over.

This is utter bullshit and you know it. You all know it, but you are just having too much fun Bashing me to stop it.

So Ha Ha Ha, go ahead and have your fun. I really couldn't give a Rat's dirty Ass what you guys think. I have said it before, and I will say it this one last time. The people who know me, know me a a kind hearted generous friend who would give the shirt off his back if need be. They know me as the guy who is willing to help anytime I can and do so without expecting anything from them in return.

There is so much more I would love to point out about you and your buddies, but I will leave it here. I am sick of this shit. Until Hugh decided to tell me Not to get comfortable here, Everything was going just fine. So if you guys will STFU and worry about yourselves and the real Pariah on these boards, then we can all live in peace.

If you can't do that, then I will have to resolve the matter another way.

7. Default

This is exactly the kind of post that gets you into trouble. Maybe the "Brute Squad" would get off your back if you would stop posting crap. If you post crap every post becomes suspect. This you should know from past experences.

Who started this thread Sarge? Who started this Fight? It was not me. I was minding my own bussiness just being a quiet member. Maybe you should ask yourself who it is you are standing up for here. Or do you like people who attack without provocation? I would have thought better of you than that.

If telling you "Don't get too comfortable PuroMooch " sends you into meltdown mode, you definately need to up the dosage on the meds again Michael.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

9. Default

Who started this thread Sarge? Who started this Fight? It was not me. I was minding my own bussiness just being a quiet member. Maybe you should ask yourself who it is you are standing up for here. Or do you like people who attack without provocation? I would have thought better of you than that.

I'm not atacking you PB. Just trying to point out some things from my point of view. Throwing gas on a fire just makes it hotter.

No one made you come here. You knew what might happen. Am I correct?

I still suggest you stick to posting about cigars. Maybe...Just maybe the fire will go out.

If you get one guy to engage you in a real conversation in a true post of that nature....

10. Default

Gotcha Sarge, you have a great point! Thanks

Hugh> I just cut the meds to 50%, maybe after my nerves readjust you won't piss me off so bad. Besides, this is NOT a meltdown. Now over at CF, THAT was a meltdown..Woah

Gotcha Sarge, you have a great point! Thanks

Hugh> I just cut the meds to 50%, maybe after my nerves readjust you won't piss me off so bad. Besides, this is NOT a meltdown. Now over at CF, THAT was a meltdown..Woah
    Seriously Michael..it shows.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

You know, I've spent the last 20 minutes or so typing a response to this post. I've typed, cleared it out, re-typed, cleared it out and so on. To be honest, the post is so assinine and ignorant I can't even begin to properly respond. It really hurts for me to try to get into your head - it's like a three ring circus. I keep hearing the circus organ playing...

You are a plain out and out idiot. You don't get it. I doubt you ever will. You just go ahead and continue to live in your world of ignorance. They say that "ignorance is bliss" - Ox... you are the living, breath, walking, talking proof of that.

Oh, and Ox - the Island is a GREAT place for you. You fit right in over there...

ox prefers Cojimar vanilla & Cojimar ammaretto . Need I say more?

`
    `

ox

`
    `

Quote Originally Posted by samclemmons

NA
    I weep for our world that they are two seperate people free in the wild.

Pack your bananas ApeMooch, you're going home!

`
    `

17. Default

Blog Entries

You know, I have stayed out of this whole BS since the begining. But seriously, have you actually looked around the forum the past few days?? Quite an un informed statement man. Are you here to talk about cigars? Or are you simply coming here to for the "Politics"?
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    You know, I have stayed out of this whole BS since the begining. But seriously, have you actually looked around the forum the past few days?? Quite an un informed statement man. Are you here to talk about cigars? Or are you simply coming here to for the "Politics"?

WOW ox, you've REALLY done it now!!! Looks like hex has your number, that's for sure.

Hex, he's been a trouble maker from day one, him and his BIG WHITE PU$$Y alter ego. Most sites would have banned his stupid ass by now and I think you are showing him a great deal of leniency by letting him stay.

Ox, you're lucky that Hex has more patience with you than I do..........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

20. Default

It is clear ox has nothing to say about cigars. He is here only and i mean only to disrupt this board. He clearly is jealous of the members he mentioned in a previous post. I have heard of penis envy...Maybe the same thing as cigar envy.

Thread Information