Thread: Whos got a Bar?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Oooooo, I gotta take some pictures of my bottles of booze......

I'll be back.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

The first one is a very nice 2003 Chateaux Lascombs Margeaux French Bordeau. The nicest bottle of wine I have. The 2nd and 3rd are bottles of Hopkins Vinyeard Cabernet Franc. The first one is a 2000 which was one of their best vintages ever and the second one is a 2002 which is good but not as good as the 2000. Hopkins Vineyard in Warren, CT is where my ex-wife is the manager. The 4th bottle is a Port from another Connecticut vineyard, Degrazi Vineyards. The last bottle is a California Merlot (Estancia).
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Yukon Jack, Southern Comfort, Old Grand Dad Bourbon, Old Overholt Rye Whiskey and some cheap American blended whiskey (yuk) for making whiskey sours.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

A couple of bottles of vodka, as you can see, I'm not too into vodka, LMAO! Two (Absolut and Stoli) for sipping and the Smirnoffs for mixing.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

OOOooooo, the SINGLE MALTS!!

The first three I got from AVB over on CigarPass, the fouth one (a relatively cheap Glenlivet 12yo) I've had forever and the last one was a gift from a BOTL as part of a cigar bet!

The third bottle, the Glenfiddich 21yo "Gran Reserva" is absolutely heavenly!! I was never a big single malt fan until AVB turned me onto this stuff and WOW is it GREAT!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Ahhhhh, the Rums!

Cheap Baccardi for mixing, Myers Dark Jamaican Rum (my favorite for rum & cokes), Mount Gay (a Barbados medium rum), Captain Morgan (I hate this shit but one of my card playing buddies drinks this crap by the gallons, LMAO!) and a nice bottle of Havana Club!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Gotta have a couple of bottles of Irish Whiskey on hand for my Irish friends!!

Jameson 1780 and Tullamore Dew!

I never know when I may be entertaining musicians from the Dropkick Murphys or Flogging Molly, LMAO (yeah, in my dreams!!!).
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-22-2006 at 09:36 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

On those vodkas LOL I love my vodka just not those nasty ones

The Other stuff I've never tried. I'd like to try some single malt but doubt I could stomach it

Damn the rums I could puke from smelling any rum

10. Default

A thread near and dear to my heart. I don't have room for a bar but seeing your photos has me wanting to sell my house and move.

Has anyone tried Van Gough Vodka? My favorite is Belevdere.

Has anyone tried Van Gough Vodka? My favorite is Belevdere.
    I've wanted to try VanGough but always had a feeling I wouldn't like.
    Belevdre is a good quality but my taste buds don't like it. I tried to tell them it's good but they just won't agree.

Thread Information