Thankfully, The smoke shop down the street from me has these on sale thanks to fathers day. The Torpedos are selling for $2.89 per stick.

Also, thanks to the reviews and advice on this and other forums, I had the pleasure of smoking a very smooth and creamy Casa torano. Very fantastic smoke. I had purchased one of these with a Dominico Maduro that I purchased for $1.95. I prefer these over Torano's other bundle cigar, The Brick. This makes me wish I would have purchased more than three cigars for the holiday weekend as i'm not down to my last one and my emergency supply of cheapies and seconds, Roly Colorado/Maduro (Puros indios bundles), and LVH Celebracion National which I enjoy much for the price. I am also awaiting my box of Rocky Patels FIRE that I purchased for $35 with shipping from CI. My tobacconist told me that he was taking these and INdian tobac off the market, and/or that he sold the name to someone else and is focusing on his personal line now. Is this true? I do enjoy The Edge maduro, which the smoke shop workers are nearly always smoking one each time I visit.