Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cigar things that annoy you

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    you didnt do anything that bad,guy was an ass,this thread encompasses what he was all about,little snide comments and a lot of bullshit
    Now, reading the complete thread is an absolute must read...up unitl now, SFG75 has only been a rumored legend to me as I didn't know what he was all about...can I also assume that after reading this thread I'll have a better idea on how NOT to behave here?

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    Now, reading the complete thread is an absolute must read...up unitl now, SFG75 has only been a rumored legend to me as I didn't know what he was all about...can I also assume that after reading this thread I'll have a better idea on how NOT to behave here?
    I wish more people would act like him,much more interesting when theres a whipping boy around
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Whippin boys seem to show up, don't they
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...did I miss something here or screw up unintentionally? I didn't resurrect this thread to bring up SFG75...I only did it because of Stinky of Stinky Ashtray fame, as his response to SFG75 was funny and I thought the newer newbies might get a kick out of it...if I poured salt in some wounds please believe me when I say it was completely by accident...to be honest I never read the complete thread...I only read the beginning and Stinky's answer to SFG75...I guess I should have read it all and I will go back and do so now to see what I missed...sorry, guys...
    Nah... I was just jokin'. I think the "old timers" on this board know I don't mind seeing Scotty... I hate to see the flames start up again, but hey - sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do... After all - I AM the official CigarSmokers "Poopy Stirrer"...

If you've got some free time, you gotta do a search on this board - there's some great exchanges with Scotty. Makes for great reading. I'd suggest maybe the "Okienoodling" thread for starters. That will entertain you for about an hour or so... The "pigs" thread was pretty good too, although not nearly as humorous as the Okienoodling thread.

..oh, and here's a thread I'm particularly proud of...

Moochie da Clown declared as a "Category 4" mooch...

Blog Entries

SONOVABITCH!!!

Neuromaniac, whadda tryin' to do, make me have a stroke? Topping a "Scotty" thread? GEZUZ, I thought that prick was back here for round 112

Whew.....all is well.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-03-2005 at 12:44 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hevyboy
    affect is a verb
    effect is a noun
    Pretty good for a "tater"

LMFAO!! Ya know I'm just kiddin' hevyboy. Those dorks may "Got Spurrier" but one thing is guaranteed for those douchebags*** this year and that is a

LOSING RECORD !!

Damn, I was just saying earlier how I miss ole CockyHoskins. Where is that gat dang chicken shit coot?

***this is NOT all USC fans in general, only the obnoxious, loud mouthed DOUCHEBAGS over on CockyHoskins site. Buncha freakin' lame bastids.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-03-2005 at 12:35 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    SONOVABITCH!!!

Neuromaniac, whadda tryin' to do, make me have a stroke? Topping a "Scotty" thread? GEZUZ, I thought that rpick was back here for round 112

Whew.....all is well.
    Uhhh...what's an "rpick?" Anything remotely resembling a "prick?"

Blog Entries

Yeah, I fixed it...

As you can see the mere thought of him makes me start to shake, then my blood boils.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Yeah, I fixed it...

As you can see the mere thought of him makes me start to shake, then my blood boils.
    You need to calm down...relax...unwind...go smoke, ahhhh...a cigar...yeah, a cigar...a great reason to smoke a cigar...

Blog Entries

You need to calm down...relax...unwind...go smoke, ahhhh...a cigar...yeah, a cigar...a great reason to smoke a cigar...
    I already had four cigars today.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

That's two more than I had and I'm itching for another one but my GF is getting on my case about smoking too many...it started with a couple a week...then one every other day...then one daily...and now, half the time I sneak a second one every day or so and if she knew I was hitting two a day she'd hand me my butt in a handbasket even thought she likes to smoke them too, occasionally...

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hevyboy
    affect is a verb
    effect is a noun
    Of course I would like to say "close but no cigar" but...

Sorry, not even close.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

That makes two of us. One crap cigar from cigar of the month club (cancelled that damn thing last month but too late, so I got one more shipment), one tiny cigar, and two big fatass mofos.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

your taste in cigars is only above that of a dung beetle.
    Haven't laughed that hard for a while. Thanks CC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagicDragon
    Haven't laughed that hard for a while. Thanks CC
    I MUST give credit where credit is due. Hugh Jorgan first said that about Puro over on the Island of the Misfit Toys. It was so good, I had to make sure that others would see it because NO ONE goes to the Island anymore.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I MUST give credit where credit is due. Hugh Jorgan first said that about Puro over on the Island of the Misfit Toys. It was so good, I had to make sure that others would see it because NO ONE goes to the Island anymore.

Be VERY CAREFUL, CC - Hugh has trademarks on ALL of his sayings. If you don't properly quote your sources, his legal team will be all over you. I'm still trying to dig out from under the pile of legal briefs I received from his law firm of Dewey, Cheetum & Howe...

Default Reminds me of my legal firm...

Howard Fine & Howard

19. Default

I use the respected firm of Sue, Grabbit, & Runne.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    I use the respected firm of Sue, Grabbit, & Runne.

I Prefer "Luvum & Burnum, Family Law"

Of Course there is always, "Dewwe, Cheatum & Runn."

Oh yeah, How Many Lawyer Jokes are there? 3, The Rest of em' are true.
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

Thread Information