Thread: Riots in France

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    reaganyouth84 Guest

What I love the most about France is that during World War 2 Americans and the Allied Forces were their last hope. DDay is a day that will never be forgotten, and all of you know that our boys that died over there on the sandy beaches of Normandy, but do you know that EVERY American (Allied Force) solider that is buried in France is charged a tax for BEING BURIED THERE!!! Yeah, it is true, America is charged an annual tax by the country of France for our dead soldiers that are buried there. Why are they buried there? Because they gave their lives to fight in the name of freedom, and to free the French of the advancement of Hitler. Isn't the fact that they gave their life for a country other than their own, and for people they didn't even know taxation enough? Apparently not.

My grandfather is French, and I am of direct French descent. My grandfather is disgusted with France and their actions, and I myself feel so blessed that I am an American instead of wishy washy French douche.

-Mike
    Last edited by reaganyouth84; 11-09-2005 at 02:59 PM.

Thread Information